Friday, June 3, 2011

Burning Sensation After Each Meal

I retired from the US Navy in 1990.  It was tough looking for work and supporting two children.  I would find anything just to have extra money to supplement my navy pension.  I finally got a second career in 1992 and settled in north Texas.

So this acid reflux, or burning sensation in my throat went on for several years after retiring from the navy. Still the same thing happens each time-the acid reflux, or burning sensation in my throat.  After each meal after 20-30 minutes I would have this acid reflux, or burning sensation in my throat and in my mind it was just normal. I didn't know what else to do about this acid reflux, or burning sensation in my throat except drink cold water.  I still ate whatever I felt like eating even spicy food.

See you at my next posting.

Burning Sensation While Asleep



1 comment:

  1. Aloe Vera found in a product called Aloe Gold worked for me. After less than 30 days of daily consumption of 4 oz, I can now eat any food -- even the spicy ones. I now maintain my stomach health with 2 oz per day.

    Aloe Gold is formulated with Aloe Vera concentrate at 2:1 vs raw aloe juice. It has had the laxative component removed so there is no problem with doses of 2 oz with every meal. It seems to work by increasing the thickness of the acid resistant layer of the stomach. I first experienced this problem at age 59. I am now 66 and acid reflux is but a distant memory.

    Aloe Gold also helps with joint comfort, allergies, sore throat (gargle, then swallow) and cold sores. If used as a hand lotion, it is easily absorbed into the skin.

    I wish you well with your new business!!! My dad was USNA 1940 grad. Go NAVY!

    Find out more at www.univerascience.com or my website: www.hmc4.com

    ReplyDelete