Thursday, June 2, 2011

My Experience In Getting Rid Of Acid Reflux

My experience with acid reflux, or burning sensation in my throat was a year before I was retiring from US Navy.  After finishing each meal, right about 20-30 minutes later I would burp and feel this acid reflux, or burning sensation in my throat.  After awhile I always thought this acid reflux, or burning sensation was cause by my eating too fast. I always ate kind of fast.  This was a habit I developed ever since I first enlisted in the navy.  I guess it took like nineteen years for it to develop into acid reflux, or burning sensation in my throat.  I never thought it would be named "acid reflux". The year before I retired from the US Navy was 1989. When I was taking my retiring/getting out physical I never mentioned this acid reflux, or burning sensation in my throat to the ship's doctor.  Stupid me I should have at least mention it.  I always thought of  my eating too fast is what caused it.

There is more. See you at my next posting.

Burning Sensation After Each Meal

No comments:

Post a Comment